Monday, September 22, 2008

Female Labia Stretching

raving the truth.

I am sipping chamomile to one and a half at night in front of the mac ... The conversation has gone up and down, up and down, turning the far corners but never forgotten.
And just behind one of these angles I have encountered something that is hard to find: a response to a question that actually then had an exclamation point rather than question.
I speak in terms confused and difficult, unless one does not often my brain, and is used to turn for its cobbled lanes.
But even if I speak with smoke signals, in reality this has dispelled the fog of smoke and past episodes are released documents and testimony that one thing as a blind or pretend to distort reality undisguised, that reality sooner or later wants to be.
And it can use every means and every moment, and when you least expect it, that's peeps throwing new light on past events; light on the whole was not as blurred even before, at least for those who did not want to cover their eyes with a bison.
I'm delusional? You do not understand a thing about what I write?
I'm afraid so. I'm afraid not.
But I understand.
sip chamomile, sooner or later I will sleep ...
Tomorrow is another day.
Maybe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment