Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2005 Ford V10 Supercharger

Happy Birthday Ross! (The Mist)

October 16, 2008: Happy Birthday Ross! In fact, the film is shot well. It 's a good movie. Definitely. Yes, maybe the fog that kills you have already seen ("Fog" reminds you of something?), Perhaps the group of people trapped in a supermarket surrounded by "monsters" is not an original idea, as Romero docet, but what develops inside is something unusual, however, consider that most of the human soul that the fight against the monsters. "Good" are "bad" to each other as well as outside. Who does not come to hate the crazy preacher raise your hand! At the end of strike and leave their mark more scenes between the "human" than those with the "monsters". Monsters which also have something of a dejavu of Lovecraftian memory. Show that you may not explain the origin would have been even better. And I will stop here for non-spoiler too. However, good movie in my opinion, not exceptional, not the horror film auteur as I expected, not even the most beautiful of recent years but remains an enjoyable film, with a final ... Even the ending! A final rosicare that makes me a lot. You do not expect a final, thankfully ... and unfortunately. No I will not worry I'm spoiling, the protagonist does not die or something ... you just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But I do not like to leave the cinema with a bitter taste in my mouth! No, thank you! I want sweet, nice old dear "HAPPY END"!
And to remove the bitterness from his mouth what could be better than the croissants from Romo? So between a croissant and cappuccino, again Happy Birthday Ross!
And now ... expect Wall-E!


0 comments:

Post a Comment