Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Merilyn Sakova Bowling Post

PARLANO D'AMORE I TULITULI TULIPAN...


I do not know why, but a couple of days I hum always this song ... and then imagine the vast expanses of colorful tulips, beautiful bouquets that you can compose with these beautiful flowers, but alas, have very few days of life ...
Did you know that the tulip nn is from Holland, but rather in Turkey, where it grows spontaneously and where he began to be cultivated 1000 years ago? In Istanbul, the beds are covered with tulips!
The word tulip comes from the greek but "turban" or turban, perhaps because its shape resembles a turban ... a Turkish legend traces the origin of the flower with drops of blood shed for love from a young man disappointed in love and the Eastern world, it means perfect love.
the meaning of colors is the most common:
- Red means declaration of love
- yellow is the sun in your smile
- violet modesty

Here's a quote from Fabio on Flight Tulips ...


"It was like those tulips I buy for my house. I've learned to take them closed, so I last longer. They are equally beautiful, but I like it because I know they are like when they open. I buy the beauty that still do not see, but that is perceived. You know. "



All photos are taken from the web















0 comments:

Post a Comment